The Observation of Pollen and Pollen Tube of Cedrus deodara with Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope
- Abstract: Aims:The aim of this study was to reveal the structure of pollen grain and demonstrated nuclei in the pollen and the artificially germinated pollen tube of Cedrus deodara..
Observation on the Double Fertilization and Embryogenesis in Autotetraploid Rice
- Abstract: Confocal laser scanning microscopy is a powerful tool in studying the structure of tissues and cells because of the function of scanning like "CT scanning..
The Effects of Low-power He-Ne Laser on the Rheological
- Abstract : To study the rheological characteristics of erythrocytes irradiated by low-power He-Ne laser, we measured some parameters of the rheological characteristics of erythrocytes irradiated with different doses of energy, such as deformation index, microviscosity , membrane fluidity, osmotic fragility et al..
Comparative Study of Homemade Nd :YAP Laser Thermal Injury Effect on Tissues Therapy and its Measurement - Abstract: Object£ºBy Comparision of the thermal injury effect of Nd:YAP laser with that of pulsed and con continuous wave Nd:YAG laser to get more knowledge of the thermal injury effect of Nd£»YAP laser..
Studies of Introduction of Antifungal Genes into Cotton Plants
by Laser Microbeam Puncture - Abstract: Using cotton susceptive seed-germinating embryos as transgenic receptor, the bivalent genes pBIBGC, which includes ¦Â-1,3-glucanase gene and chitinase gene, was introduced into cotton by Laser Microbeam Puncture Techniques (LMPT)..
Morphological Variation in SP2 Impatiens balsamina Induced by Space Flight
- Abstract: Morphological variation in SP2 Impatiens balsamina induced by space flight was investigated and it was found that most seedlings germinated from SP1 seeds possessed normal 2 cotyledons, but cotyledons in some SP2 seedlings rose up to 3 or 4..
Physiological Effect of Laser on Seed Germ Ination
- Abstract: The Chinese pine seeds were processed by He-Ne laser in different time and the germ ination experiment was carried out under drought stress simulated by PEG6000..
Clone and Sequencing of Vitellogenin in Antheraea yamamai
- Abstract: The sequence of the Vitellogenin which contains 5270 bases and an open reading frame which contains 5334 bases was identified in the Antheraea yamamai..
Long Distance-Inverse PCR Technique for Efficient Cloning of Flanking Sequences Adjacent to Known DNA Fragments
- Abstract: To avoid the disadvantages of conventional inverse PCR such as short amplification fragments and pseudo-positive products, the long distance-inverse PCR (LD-IPCR) technique was set up as follows..
Effects of Fructo-oligosaccharides and Mannan Oligosaccharides on Immune Response in Weaned Pigs - Abstract: The effects of Fructo-oligosaccharides(FOS) and Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) on immune response was studied in weaned pigs..
Molecular Cloning and Sequence Analysis at Exon 2 of MHC
Class ¢ò B Gene in Chinemys reevesii - Abstract: The major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a chromosomal region consisting of closely linked loci which are highly polymorphic, and plays a central role in the immune system..
Cytosolic Free Clcium Fluctuation Mediates Phagocytosis in Mouse Macrophages - Abstract : Cytosolic free calcium ([Ca2+]i ) change was assessed in single adherent mouse macrophages during phagocytosis for dead cells..
Identification of a Novel Human Zinc Finger Protein Gene ZNF474 by Digital Differential Display - Abstract : This study was designed to identify a novel testis overexpressed gene related to spermatogenesis by a new strategy of digital differential display (DDD)..
Effects of Different Lanthanum Concentrations on Serum GSH-px, GH, Insulin, T3 and T4 Concentration in Simmental Steer
Abstract: Thirty-six Simmental steers (average BW 420 kg, aged 2..
Spectral Characteristics of Laser Ablation Threshold of Biotissue
- Abstract: The investigation of biological tissue ablation by different lasers in a broad spectrum is of fundamental importance to the understanding of laser-tissue interaction and developing the new surgical applications of lasers..
Long Period Fiber Grating Biosensor for detecting Bio-layer Thickness
- Abstract£ºA long period fiber grating(LPG) biosensor for detecting bio-layer thickness is introduced in this paper..
Correlative Analyses and Detect of the Glucose Concentration between Salivary and Blood of Patients - Abstract: To seek the relativity of concentration between the blood glucose level and the salivary of the patients with diabetic..