Further Observation on the Formation and Development of Autotetraploid Rice Embryo Sac Using Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy - Abstract: Formation and development of embryo sac in autotetraploid rice was carried out by WCLSM..
Effects of N+ Implantation on Inducement of Polyploid Rice
- Abstract£ºThe effects of N+ ion implantation on diploid rice and inducement of polyploid rice were researched, using the 3 sets of diploid rice as the materials and N+ ion beam as the mutagenic agent..
Study on Mechanism of Relief of Anigna Pectoris after Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization
- Abstract£ºObjective£ºTo investigated possible mechanism of relief of angina pectoris treated by transmyocardial laser revascularization..
Experimental Research on the Effect of Root Canal Seal
Achieved by the Irradiation of Er, Cr: YSGG Laser - Abstract£ºTo discuss the effect of root canal seal achieved by the irradiation of Er,Cr:YSGG laser and to provide the important experimental basis for clinical application of Er,Cr:YSGG laser..
Effects of Irradiation of Er,Cr:YSGG Laser on Periodontal-Diseased Root Surfaces
- Abstract:Objective:The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effects of Er,Cr:YSGG laser irradiation at different energy outputs on periodontal-diseased root surfaces, so as to determine the feasibility and effectiveness of Er,Cr:YSGG laser in the treatment of periodontal diseases..
Genetic Diversity Analysis on Pseudobagrus fulvidraco in Dong Ping Lake Using Microsatellite Markers
- Abstract: Twenty-seven pairs of microsatellite loci were applied to scan genomic DNA of Pseudobagrus fulvidraco in Dong Ping Lake, Shandong Province..
Cytological Effect of Laser-irradiated On Peanut Seeds
- Abstract£ºIn this present paper, dry seeds of peanut of cytological effects have been studied for Ar+ laser-irradiated at 488 nm..
CK2¦Â Protein Expression and Purification and its RNAi Reaseach
- Abstract: CK2 is known to be a tetrameric serine/threonine-specific kinase composed of two large catalytic subunits (? and/or ?') and two small ¦Â regulatory subunits..
Purification and Some Properties of Uroporphyrinogen Decarboxylase from Oppositifolious Maize Young Leaves
- Abstract: Uroporphyrinogen decarboxylase (UROD) is a key regulatory enzyme that plays the important role in the metabolic flux through the branched biosynthetic pathway of chlorophylls, heme and siroheme in plants..
Analysis on Heterosis and Combining Ability of Grain Quality Characters
- Abstract£ºEffects of opposite character on heterosis of quality characters and heredity of combining ability were studied by using inbred lines and hybrid combinations of opposite and alternative, which were bred through opposite gene transfer in maize..
Effect of Light Intensity for Formation of Stone Cell and Correlation between Activity of Endogenous IAA, ZR and ABA and Formation of Stone cell in Pyrifolia.Nakai
- Abstract:The effect of light intensity on the stone cell in Pyrus..
An Empirical Research on the Regular Growing and Developing Pattern of First Branches and Fruits of Several Introduced Strains of Chinese jujube
- Abstract: We have found that the growing and stretching rhythm of the first branches of the introduced 'Zhanhuadongzao' jujube, pear jujube and jun jujube in the southern areas of Hunan , is similar to that of the local strain jidan jujube; the first branches of young plants have two tangible growing and stretching process..
Analysis of Autofluorescence Spectra of human serum induced by lights of different wavelengths - Abstract£ºThe autofluorescence spectra of human serum excited by lights of 457..
Producing Transgenic Pig Empryos by Sperm Mediated Gene Transfer
- Abstract: Sperms which were removed of seminal fluid, incubated with exogenous DNA, so that they can intake exogenous DNA and fertilize with matured oocytes in vitro..
The Mutagenic Effects of 60Co( Ray Radiation to Chinese Narcissus bulb
- Abstract: Chinese narcissus bulbs were radiated by 60Co¦Ã-ray with different dosages..
Identification of Pharmaceutical Monkey Skeletons Samples based on 12S rRNA & Cyt b gene partial sequences - Abstract: The Medical Supervise Bureau of Bozhou City sent us three animal samples (BZ01, BZ02 &BZ03) for identification, which were unknown dried monkey skeletons infused by medicine or spice..
Genetic Monitoring of Genomic DNAs in Shanxi Lean Meat Pigs (SD-¢ó Line) by AFLP - Abstract:This paper used DNA fingerprinting techniques AFLP to detect the purity of Shanxi lean meat pigs in molecular level, it provides a relational parameter for appraising genetics character of SD-¢óLine..
Screening Neutral phytase Producing Strains by Laser Compound Mutagenesis - Abstract: Neutral phytase producing strains were screened by laser compound mutagenesis, mix wavelength 1..
Principal Components Analysis for Induced Effects of 60Co¦ÃRay on Amorphophallus Konjac
- Abstract£ºIn this paper,principal components analysis is applied to study the induced effects of 60Co¦Ãray on Amorphophallus Konjac..
Study of Non-invasive Measurement of Human Hemoglobin Concentration by Near Infrared Spectroscopy
- Abstract: By measuring the diffuse reflection spectrum of forefinger through two certain wavelengths (760 nm, 850 nm), modified Lambert-Beer principle,we estimated the absolute concentration of HbO2¡¢Hb and the total Hemoglobin..
Cell Fusion Technique: Its Development and Applications
- Abstract£ºCellular engineering is one of the four techniques of biotechnology, and as the core of cellular engineering, the cell fusion technique has obtained outstanding achievements in many fields such as agriculture, medicine and environmental protection..
Research Progress of Quantum Dots in Biology
- Abstract: Semiconductor quantum dots (QDs) are new inorganic fluorophores that are currently being investigated for use as luminescent biological probes in biology due to its unique optical properties..