Experimental Research of the Effects on Rat Eye Structure and Function Induced by S-band High-power Microwave Irradiation
- Abstract£ºObjective: This study is to observe the bioeffects of the S wave band high-power Microwave (HPM )on established animal model eyes and provide safety referrence for safety protection of microwave irradiation..
Effects of Laser Irradiation on the Protein Expression Patterns of Gastrula of Bufo bufo gargarizens - Abstract: A YAG double-frequency laser microbeams was used to irradiate Bufo bufo gargarizens at the gastrula stage of its early development..
A Study on the Effects of Different Strain on Cytiskeleton of Construction of Mouse Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells in vitro - Abstract: Objective : To investigate the effects of different strain on cytoskeleton of mouse marrow mesenchymal stem cells in vitro..
A Study on the Relationship between Prolactin Receptor Gene and Reproductive Capability of Alpaca (Lama pacos)
- Abstract: In order to study the relationship of prolactin receptor gene£¨PRLR£© with reproduction capability of alpacas, and to analyze the homology to other mammals, blood samples from 60 Huacaya alpacas, breed in China Alpacas Base, were taken and their genomic DNAs were extracted by the method of hydroxybenzene / chloroform..
Studies on Relation of Specific High Immunized Vitelline Antibodies and Pathogenicity of E.tenella on Chickens
- Abstract£ºIn order to study the characteristics of humoral immunity on E..
Isolation and 16 S rDNA Sequence Analysis of Degrading Methionine Bacterium from Ruminal Fluid - Abstract: In order to study species resource from ruminal fluid, one strain of methionine- degrading bacterium MB6-1 was isolated and purified..
Effect of Diet Energy Levels on Reproductive Hormones in Dairy Cattle
- Abstract£º24 first lactation Chinese Holstein Dairy Cattle were used to investigate the effect of diet energy level on reproductive hormones..
Effect of Cellular Apoptosis on Immunologic Function Change of Peripheral Blood between Esophageal Carcinoma Patient before and after Operation - Abstract: To study apoptosis of peripheral blood cell of esophageal carcinoma patients..
Haploid Plant through Wheat ¡Á Maize
- Abstract: In order to obtain a large number of wheat haploids to establish the DH (Double Haploid) groups, wheat and maize cross were used to induce wheat haploid embryos and then the haploid plants were produced via young embryo culture..
The Effects of CO2 Enrichment and Resume in Ambient on Gas Exchange Parameter, Growth and Development in Guzmania 'Cherry'
- Abstract: The effects of CO2 concentration on photosynthesis, activity of photosynthetic enzyme, growth and development of Guzmania 'Cherry' were studied in greenhouse..
Analysis of Rice ANK Gene Family and Expression Pattern of Ankyrin-transmembrane Genes - Abstract: Ankyrin repeats, as one of the most commonly protein motifs, are involved in diverse protein-protein interactions in various life activities..
Effects of Exogenous Nitric Oxide on Antioxidant Enzymes Responses of Root Tipsin the Mung bean Seedlings under Cadmium Stress
- Abstract: Effects of exogenous nitric oxide (NO) on antioxidant enzymes responses of root tips in the mungbean seedlings cultivated in solution under cadmium stress was explored..
The Study on the Effect of Different Lasers Irradiation on Dunaliella salina Growth and Accumulation of ¦Â-carotenoid
- Abstract: Dunaliella salina was irradiated with YAG, LD and Ar+ laser by different does as treatment does..
Analysis of the Constrained Regularization Inversing CONTIN Algorithm in Particle Sizing - Abstract: A constrained regularization method and the CONTIN algorithm that based on it are presented for inversion computation of particle size distributions in photon correlation spectroscopy..
Equivalent Particle's Model of Biological Tissue and Calculation of Mie Phase Function - Abstract: The discrete equivalent spherical scatterers aggregate model is developed for investigating the scattering characteristic of biological tissue..
Monte Carlo Simulation of Light Absorption Distribution
in Biological Tissue for Multi-beam Light - Abstract: Propagation of flat and Gaussian light beam in biological tissue is simulated with Monte-Carlo method..
A Rudimental Study on Ion Implanting on Schizosaccharomyces promb Producing CoQ10 - Abstract: The mutagenic effects of low energy ion beams on Schizosaccharomyces promb producing coenzyme Q10 are studied..
Effect of 60Co ¦Ã Irradiation on the Quality and Sterilization of Puer Tea
- Abstract£ºThe purpose of this study was to analyze the effects of 60 Co gamma irradiation on the quality and sterilization of Puer-tea..
Clinical Effects of Plaque Psoriasis after Treatment with Mini-type Black Light Lamp - Abstract: Objective: To observe the effects of mini-type black light lamp on treatment of plaque psoriasis..
A Study on the Fluorescence Characteristic of Quantum Dots
by Near-field Laser Excitation - Abstract: The near-field excitation fluorescence characteristic of quantum dots (QDs) streptavidin conjugate is studied by use of scanning near-field optical microscopy (SNOM)..
Method for RNA Isolation from Dendrobium
- Abstract: Total RNA was isolated from Dendrobium displaying different status by using the methods of TRIZOL Regent, Guanidine Thiocyanate, Tris-H3BO4, and improved RNA isolation..
SEM Specimen Preparation Techniques of Two Species' Pollens in Impatiens L. - Abstract: In the present study, the pollens of Impatiens rubro-striata Hook F and I..
HPLC Determination the Content of Fluvastatin Sodium Extended-released Tablets - Abstract: To establish a high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) for the content of fluvastatin sodium extended-released tablets£®The chromatographic system consisted of SHIMADZU CLC-ODS (150 mm¨w6..
Development of Dose Measurement System for Ion Beam Bio-engineering Device - Abstract: The principle of dose measurement on IBBe-Device (ion beam bioengineering device) was introduced..
Micromanipulation by Means of Optical Tweezers and Dielectrophoresis Technologies
- Abstract: Optical tweezers and dielectrophoresis are both noninvading micromanipulation methods, developing rapidly and applied widely..