Effect of Low Intensity He-Ne Laser on Cytosolic Free Calcium Concentration in Human Erythrocyte
- Abstract: The effect of low intensity He-Ne laser has already been ratified and utilized ..
Real-time Analysis of Bax Translocation during UV-induced Apoptosis
- Abstract: Bax, a proapoptotic member of the Bcl-2 family, localizes largely in the cytoplasm but redistributes to mitochondria and undergoes oligomerization to induce the release of apoptogenic factors such as cytochrome c in response to apoptotic stimuli..
The Mechanism of Rhodopsin and RPE65 Protein in Light-induced Retina Degeneration
- Abstract£ºLight absorption by the visual pigment rhodopsin is required to initiate the phototransduction cascade..
Real-time Single-cell Detection of Bax Distribution by Photofrin- PDT-Induced Apoptosis - Abstract: Apoptosis is an important cellular event that plays a key role in pathogeny and therapy of many diseases..
Studies on the Changes of Erythrocyte Deformability and it's Mechanisms
- Abstract: Objective£ºTo explore the changes of erythrocyte deformability and possible mechanisms of rats suffering from hyperlipidemia induced by high-fat diet..
Effect of LED Irradiation on the Expression of MMP-3 and MMP-13 in the SW1353 Cells in vitro
- Abstract: Matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) plays an active role in remodeling cartilage in osteoarthritic cartilage..
A Study of the Relationship between Lipid Peroxidation and Production of 1O2 and O2(¡¤ Induced by UVA
- Abstract: Ultraviolet A (UVA, 320 nm ~400 nm) induced lipid peroxidation is mainly mediated by reactive oxygen species (ROS) such as singlet oxygen (1O2), superoxide anion (O2(¡¤), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and hydroxyl radical (?OH)..
Research on the Difference of Infrared Radiation Spectrum between Bilateral Laogong(PC8)
- Abstract:Objective:To study the Difference of Infrared Radiation Spectrum between Bilateral Laogong(PC8)..
Monitoring the Process of Tissue Healing of Mouse Skin in vivo after Laser Irradiation Based on Optical Coherence Tomography
- Abstract: Er:YAG laser (2940 nm, 2..
Comparison Study of Optical Properties of Native and Coagulated Human Liver Tissue at KTP/YAG Laser in vitro
- Abstract: A double-integrating-spheres system and Inverse Adding-Doubling method were used in this experiment, The optical properties of native and coagulated human liver tissue at 532 and 1064 nm of KTP/YAG laser were study..
Study on the Developmental Morphology of Plant Cell by Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope
- Abstract: The developmental morphology of plant cell was studied in leaves and roots of Arabidopsis thaliana in this paper..
Thermal Effects of Cold©}Cool Traditional Chinese Medicine of Channel Tropism of Stomach on Stomach-heat Syndrome Rats Using Thermal Texture Maps System
- Abstracts:Objective: Thermal effects of Traditional Chinese medicine of channel tropism of stomach on stomach-heat syndrome rats' different body parts were studied using the thermal texture maps system..
The Effects of Elevated CO2 on the Microstructure and Ultrastructure of Leaves in Guzmania 'Denise'
- Abstract: The effects of CO2 concentration on the microstructure and ultrastructure of the leaves in Guzmania 'Denise' were compared following the exposure to ambient CO2 (CK: 360¡À30¦Ìmol¡¤mol-1) and elevated (T1: 600¡À40¦Ìmol¡¤mol-1, T2: 900¡À40¦Ìmol¡¤mol-1) carbon dioxide concentration..
Biological Effect of XeCl Excimer Laser on Rhizopus arrhizus and Its Relationship of Lipase Activity - Abstact: The biological effect of R..
Clone and Sequencing Analysis on Pseudogenic Copy of nrDNA ITS Region in Nothotsuga longibracteata
Abastract: Nuclear ribosomal DNA (nrDNA) has been considered as an important tool for inferring phylogenetic relationships at many taxonomic levels..
Construction and Characteristic of a cDNA library from the skin of alpaca
- Abstract: A cDNA library from the skin of alpaca in China was constructed using the prokaryotic expression vector pet-32-a+..
Separation and Identification of Anti-radiation Microbes in Traditional Chinese Medicines
- Abstract£º A strain of anti-radiation bacteria was isolated from Traditional Chinese medicine£¨jin suo wan£©,It was identified as Bacillus flexus based on the results of morphologic, physiological and biochemical properties and phylogenetic analysis of 16S rDNA sequence..
Observation on the Comparison in Therapeutic Effects between the 650 nm Laser Acupoint Irradiation and Acupuncture on the Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- ABSTRACT£ºObjective£ºTo observe and evaluate the clinical therapeutic effects of the 650nm laser acupoint irradiation on benign prostatic hyperplasia (differential diagnosis in Chinese Medicine as deficiency of kidney-yang)..
Study on Laser-Raman Spectrometry for Detecting Signals of Gastric Cancerization
- Abstract: Using laser Raman spectrum to test, Raman spectrum of gastric cancer specificity is studied primarily based on comparative test of gastric cancer patients' serum and healthy men's serum, combined with the test of secretion cultured in vitro..
Clinical Observation of Ultrashort Waves on Promoting Wound Healing with recipient skin grafts. - Abstract: objective: To observe the effect of ultrashort waves towards the free skin flap taken by dermatome of post burn skin..
Studies on a New Technique of Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy
- Abstract: Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy (FCS), a kind of single molecule technique, performs temporally correlative analysis of spontaneous intensity fluctuation of fluorescence from thermal equilibrium with direct measurements of the diffusion coefficient and the concentration of fluorescence molecules in aqueous solution..
A New Method for the Subcellular Location Prediction of Apoptosis Proteins
- Abstract: Apoptosis proteins have a central role in the development and homeostasis of an organism..
Construction of Expression Vector with Anti-insect and Antifungal Gene and Study on Transformation Plant by Laser Microbeam - Abstract: Antifungal protein gene and Bacillus thuringiesis gene were ligated by the linker of (Gly4Ser)3, which encode a new anti-insect and antifungal protein..
Study on the Highly Sensitive ECL-PCR Method for Point Mutation Detection - Abstract: Recently, we have developed an electrochemiluminescence-polymerase chain reaction (ECL-PCR) method for point mutation detection..
Expression Analysis on Encoding Chitinase CHB4 Gene of Chinese cabbage - Abstract: Based on the sequence of Class¢ô chitinase gene which has been cloned by our research group from Chinese cabbage, a pair of specific primers were designed and the chitinase mature peptide gene CHB4 was amplified by RT-PCR..