Observing Characterics of Reproductive Development of Autotetraploid Rice with Twin-embryo Seedlings by Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy Technique
- Abstract: Fertilization, embryo development and origin of twin-embryo of autotetraploid rice with twin-embryo seedlings(ARTS) were observed and verified..
Studies on the Diurnal Variation of Chlorophyll Fluorescence Parameters of Different Pecan Varieties
- Abstract £º In the field condition, taking the different pecan varieties as the samples which growing in cutting orchard in Lengshuitan, Yongzhou, Hunan..
Collagen Synthesis Mediated Chondrocyte Photobiomodulation in Vitro
- Abstract£ºObjective£ºthe effects of low intensity laser irradiation on the chondrocyte proliferation and its mechanism were studied..
The Optical Factors of Affecting the Human Eye Vision Quality
- Abstract: The human eye is not a perfect optical system , we analyzed the optical factors of affecting the human eye vision quality ,such as diffraction on small pupil,the aberration of the eye system¡¢,the size of the pupil, illumination and optical dispertion ..
Effect Imposed on DNA Molecular of Maize Seed by 60Co ¦Ã Ray Irradiation
- Abstract: In this thesis, different doses of 60Co¦Ã rays are used to irradiate with maize seed, in the period of three-leaf, making use of CTAB to extract genome DNA of its sprout, from kinds of seedling irradiated by different doses, making restriction enzyme action on genome DNA, which helps to study damage efficiency imposed on DNA molecular by irradiation..
Effects of Sodium Selenite on Serum Reproductive Hormone Level during Estrous Cycle in Simmental Heifers - Abstract: Twelve Simmental heifers (average BW 380 kg, aged 1..
Effects of Different Lanthanum Chloride Levels on Rumen Fermentation and Purine Derivatives of Urine in Simmental Steer - Abstract: Four Simmental steers(average BW 420 kg, aged 2..
Effects of Trehalose in Semen Diluents on Function and Membrane Integrity of Goats Spermatozoa
- Abstract: Five male boar goats with 3-4 years old were selected to study the influence of trehalose in Semen Diluents on function and membrane integrity of goat spermatozoa..
Cloning and Sequence Analysis of Serratia marcescens Chitinase chiB Gene
- Abstract: The genome DNA was extracted from Serratia marcescens by improved method..
Sequence Analysis of Sry and Six Dmrt Genes in Neophocaena phocaenoides - Abstract: The Sry(sex determining region on Y chromosome)gene is master switch in sex determining of mammal..
Sequences Analysis of Sox Gene and Dmrt Gene of Rana livida
- Abstract: The Sox gene family and Dmrt gene family are act important roles on the development processes of early embryogenesis and sex-determination ..
Cloning of a Sequence Encoding PEP from Brassica napus and Constructing of Gene Antisense Seed-specific Expression Vector and Obtainment of Transgenic Brassica napus Plants
- Abstract: Phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase (PEP) plays an important role in the control of the ratio of the protein/lipid content in rape (Brassica napus)£®To modify the expression of PEP gene in rape by co-suppression may enhance the oil content of the transgenic plants£®In this research,a PEP gene fragment was amplified from Huayou5(H045) with polymerase chain reaction(PCR) and then cloned into the corresponding sites of the pBI121-B in the antisense orientation£®Antisense PEP gene was introduced into Brassica napus successfully Via laser microbeam puncture,and the transgenic plants had been obtained ..
The 16S rDNA sequence analysis and identification of the nicotine degrading bacterial strain YC-68
- Abstract:When the temperature was up to 68¡æ during the process of modulating tobacco, a bacteria designated YC-68 was separated, which could decompose the nicotine..
Secondary Structure Analysis on the Nuclear Internal Transcribed Spacer Regions and 5.8S rRNA in Nothotsuga longibracteata
Abastract: Studies on the secondary structures of rRNAs and adjacent regions has been considered as an important tool for inferring phylogenetic relationships at some taxonomic levels..
The Study on Oncidium PLBs Propagation
in Liquid Culture - Abstract: The oncidium PLBs(protocorm-like bodies) induced from stem tips were used as explants to cultured in the liquid media which contain hormones, sucrose and coconut palm juice..
Study on the correlation between IL-10 promoter£¬IL-1ra gene polymorphism and SLE in Chinese Han population of Hunan province
- Abstract: Objective: To study on the gene polymorphisms of interleukin-10 (IL-10) promoter and interluekin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1ra) in the Han nationality of Hunan and test the correlation between these genes and Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients..
Phylogenetic Relationship Analysis of 6 Viverridae Species Using Mitochondrial Sequences
- Abstract£ºPartial sequences of mitochondrial 12S rRNA gene from 6 civets and Cyt b gene sequences from 4 species were sequenced..
Tooth Structure Imaging with Optical Coherence Tomography
- Abstract: We developed an optical coherence tomography (OCT) system suitable for teeth dection..
Animal Experiment of the Port Wine Stains' Treatment by Photodynamic Therapy with Two Dosage Form of Hypocrellin B
- Abstract: Objective: observe that if there is difference in micro-emulsion Hycoprellin B (HB) and lipidosome HB in their effectiveness of photodynamic therapy on port wine stains' animal model, and observe the effect and side-effect of photodynamic therapy with these two dosage form..
Mutagenic Effect of Ar+-laser Radiation on Rhodobacter Sphaeroides and the Production of Coenzyme Q10
- Abstract: To study the mutagenic effects of Ar+-laser radiation on Rhodobacter Sphaeroides and the production of Coenzyme Q10(CoQ10)..
Advances in Inspecting Agricultural Products Quality using Laser Technology
- Abstract: Recently, the laser technology is applied to agriculture popularly, and farm product quality detecting using laser is a new tendency in laser technology application..
Research Progress on Central Genes of DNA Repair in Radiation Resistant Deinococcus radiodurans
- Abstract: Radiation resistant Deinococcus radiodurans has high radioresistanve to ionizing radiation and astonished DNA strand break damage repair ability..
Tissue Culture and Plant Regeneration of Rubus ideaus L. - Abstract£º Using buds and leaves and petiole of Rubus ideaus L as explant, a method for rapid propagation of R..